How can I bug you?
Currently I spend my free time looking for small side-projects to do, or help colleagues.
I'm open to collaborate if I consider it fun or interesting to do.
Ethics are important to me, lets build good things!
My first love is front-end
- Solid cross-browser knowledge about using HTML5/CSS3
- Responsive design, web components, sprites, svg, etc.
- Scripting with CoffeeScript, ES5/ES6 & TypeScript
- Worried about accessibility and usability!
I like to build/break things
- Building websites by using frameworks and mixtures of PHP, Rails, NodeJS and such
- Knowledge on application containers, cache and storage systems, databases, etc.
- Platform implementation using Git and SaaS, PaaS and Unix-based hostings
- Tooling and CI setup, server-side scripting and provisioning
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and stablished standards
- Product design, benchmarking and validation through users feedback
- Server management abilities, remote scripting and configuration
- OpenSource maintainer and DUB maker
What I did before?
- Self-teach at home
1999-2000 — Jul. 2009 (CDMX)
- Freelance web developer
Aug. 2009 — Jan. 2011 (CDMX)
- Full-time web developer ♥ Out of The Box
Feb. 2011 — May. 2013 (CDMX)
- Full-time / full-stack web developer ♥ Grupo Expansión
Jun. 2013 — Feb. 2016 (CDMX)
- Full-time / full-stack web developer ♥ Empathia
Mar. 2016 — Jan. 2017 (GDL)
- Freelance full-stack web developer
Feb. 2017 (…)